Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just finished upgrading my VSR Pro and it is loud. I've got the dampner cylinder head and it helps but I am wondering what would be a good functional silencer or is there anything else I can do to quiet it?
FK.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If you have the PSS piston you could refit the air-brake onto it, but it will rob you of about 35/40 fps :( ,but you could install a heavier spring to counter it. Alternatively you could get 1 of the many suppressor adapters and suppressors and fit them, but it will make your rifle incredibly long :-/ This will however only dampen the muzzle pop, it will do nothing to stop the piston smack as it returns to rest, so a combination of both would give you the most quietest option ;)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
freekill said:
Ok, do recomend any particular brand of silencer all the ones I've found are nonfunctional?
It depends largely where your from :-/ I know a large number of states in the US have band the use of functioning silencers, if your lucky enough to come from a state that allows, or from over this side of the pond in Europe, a functioning silencer then, like Goji said, Hong Kong of European manufacterers are the way to go :) You can make them your self but is very labour intensive to get right and making practical ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.