Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
If you're going to make a good custom rifle, a fixed hopup gun is not where you should start. This is just my opinion, but I would even think about using a fixed hopup gun for a project gun mainly because of the time and money you'll be putting into it. Even if the guns comes out sweet..you still have a fixed hopup.

They have CO2 gearboxes for AEG's so I'm pretty sure it won't mess with your bucking.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well then why are you sill even considering this gun? For example, I saw that new APS2 SR-2 and I was like "Oh sweet that thing is awesome and cheap! I want one!" then when I went to check it out on WGCshop and saw that it has a fixed hopup I immediately closed the window and wasn't interested.

The SR-2 I'm talking about was made for Japan's super-short range shooting competitions and from the specifications of this Wa Shan thing, it sounds like it's for the same thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.