Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

We Need more Hop Scotty

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ronin055 
#1 ·
I have an Echo 1 M28 and am currently Using WE .40g bbs. I've noticed with these and some .25 bbs that the hop up is very weak. I am new to sniping so i was wondering if some of the more experienced snipers could help me with their knowledge of how to gain more hop.

#3 ·
Won't the softer bucking tear quickly.(gun shooting around 500 fps

#5 ·
Any by tear more quickly, do not think that a softie will only last around 100 shots or so. A soft bucking will not last as long as a hard bucking, but like Dutton said, your results will improve. I believe a few other members here shooting 500 fps still use softies.

#7 ·
What about warm up? With a soft bucking do you have the problem with warm up real bad vrs a hard bucking.

I know I had serious problems with my first hop up in my ASR. It was 10 shots of . . . 130, drop. . . 130, drop, 140ish, drop, 150 drop, Straight to 200,Hit, . . straight to 200,. . hit . . . out to 150ish and Superman !! and all the rest were the same as that.

I switched to a Firefly bucking, and no more problems. All are the same in that gun now. No warm up at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.