Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, This seems like a better idea compared to a ghillie crawl suit for many of the places I play in. Its Lightweight, Breathes easier, and can be modified for many settings.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Saw this at my local army-surplus store 2-3 years ago. Personaly I think it would only be good with huge ammount of natural veg. If you play in an area that doesn't have much natural veg then you wouldn't want this.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have seen people use these before, and have personally wore a home made suit that was very similar to these, and it was wonderful. These are not for the sniper who is lying in a hide for hours on end where max concealment is needed. These are for if you don't always need to be in a ghillie(ie. squad based), but may need to put one on for certain situations. That being said, you can make one like this with a standard BDU top, and save your self $200.

·
Registered
48 Posts
A guy I played with this last weekend had one. It is an excellent idea if used correctly, he had some jute in there but no natural vegetation. I am seriously considering picking on up, it seems just ore practical for my field that a full ghillie.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Toomanybbs, great find, I forgot about that thread. It is great to scroll through and look at all the different kinds of suits. Time to bring that thread back to life.

Fuzzy and his mod powers are off and running.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.