Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My trigger finger is broken!!!!! How unlucky can you get? Ten fingers and the only one that breaks is my trigger finger... Pictures coming soonish.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Man bro.. I was never able to keep a splint on my fingers,lol.. They always drove me nuts! Getting in the way all the time etc... I remember closing my dang finger in the door when my index finger was in a splint,lmao.. OUCH!!! I usually took them off after a few days ,no wonder I have arthritis in both my hands now right,lol.. My thumb was the hardest to deal with, I didnt know I needed my thumb so bad till it broke. When I broke my wrist I ended up cutting the cast off about 2 weeks after I got it. Not real bright but back then I was young and dumb... Now I'm in my upper 30's and totally feel the results of not doing what I was told. Thankfully I was always a super fast healer. I always made joke like I was like Wolverine,lol.. If I got a real bad deep gash, it would be healed within a few days. Now that I'm older, I'm not as fast of a healer.. Please take good care of it my friend, dont do what I did cause you will regret it in a few years.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I broke my trigger finger once, and ever since I've been able to twist it half way around so the inside (part that touches my palm) is facing the back of my hand. Luckily it was a little bit before I found out about airsoft so it didn't affect me too much. The splint sure is annoying, especially when you are writing an essay in school.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I only had one broken finger during my airsoft time "so far" lol.. I had a bolt rifle and my old glock18c and a dude with an assult rifle got close so I drew the pistol and he fired, got my middle finger knuckle and I screamed like a little girl,hahaha.. I was a pizza boy back then and I would knock on someones door and accidentally smack that knuckle.. Istantly my eyes would water cause that crap effin hurt! After about 4-6 months the pain was gone. I have been woried about fingers getting shot ever since.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I've broken a few fingers when mountain biking, and I got a surfboard fin stuck in my arm once, but I've never seriously damaged myself.

I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you can find your time worthwile whilst you are out of action!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I've broken a few fingers when mountain biking, and I got a surfboard fin stuck in my arm once, but I've never seriously damaged myself.
"Huh?" pretty much sums that up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Get well soon m8. i broke my anckle i june, got the cast off after 9 weeks...
2 weeks after getting tha cast off im still sitting here not able to play... It sux bad!!
You can still use your other fingers for triggerpull :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.