Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchase your own upgrades, and install them yourself. Getting to know your rifle is vital.

Check out the stickies in this section for more information regarding parts and and the upgrading process. Let us know if you are confused by any of it. We are here to help.

Also, please make an intro post so we can get to know you better.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gumper said:
Oops! I clicked delete hoping it would delete the thread because after reviewing the rules I came to the conclusion that this thread wasnt neccasary to post, but instead only my first post got deleted.
Never delete your posts. Only a mod should delete a post if its absolutely necessary.

Being a mod, and actually responding to the thread, you were fine. While searching before posting would have been a better solution, I felt the post had a legitimate question, or at least I think it did...I cannot remember because the post was deleted.

So in the future, no need to delete the post. It just confuses the hell out of people that are trying to gather information from the thread. Just ask one of us mods if your post fit the requirements here and we can let you know. Not that we would delete the post, but to help you understand for future reference.

It is okay to ask us mods if you are unsure of something. I am a nice guy and only hand out warnings to those that deserve it.
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

So no worries, live and learn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.