Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not sure about the Trigger set, but the rest will fit. The MB-01 has a APS2 system, so all the parts that say it is for an APS2 will fit. It's a nice looking rifle... I might get one myself.

You might want to pick up a new barrel and bucking as well. I'd recommend an EDGI 6.01mm barrel (unbridged)

·
Registered
67 Posts
You're on the right track with Action Army - solid parts. Now, just a slight misconception - when you go for AA hopup chamber you need a bridged barrel i.e. regular AEG barrel. Stan is right that EdGI have the best barrels out there, but they are rather expensive, so depending on your budget that might vary...Prometheus and PDI are also in the A class.

Another thing is the length of the barrel. You have to start backwards on this - determine what FPS you'd like to achieve when you're done with upgrading, based on that determine BB weight, based on that determine barrel length and bore size. I'm going for 550-570 FPS, shoot with with 0.43/0.45 and have 400mm 6.01 EdGI barrel. Click here - this is a thread I started recently and by the help of Reliku (thx again mate), it sorts everything about an L96 out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.