Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Alec.I'm new here and I have no clue where I would put a Introduction of my myself so I'm just going to write it up right here.I'm 17 years old and have been airsofting for 2 of those years.I live in Delhi, Ca(HELLhi) and I play for OnyxCorpAirsoft my own private team that plays in our friends orchard/creek thingy-thing.

Alright so here is why I am here in this section to tell you about this.
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AR-WELL-MB08-TN.htm

I know that WELL had a L96 but this I believe it is new, it has a mono pod, and I believe it seems to have a folding thombhole stock like their G96.

I am also here to tell you about this.
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-JG-SW99-02.htm

They had two of these in the boneyard section for $79.One was missing the carrying handle.The other had a cracked piston and leaking air nozzle.

Just a little bit of info from airsplat.(It's all about airsoftgi though)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sorry I made you think I was promoting Airsplat.I am not.

When I said "just a little bit of info from Airsplat".That is all that I was talking about.New Info I didn't see on any other website but Airsplat.

When I say "it's all about Airsoftgi though" I meant that I much rather prefer Airsoftgi over Airsplat, being that I do not like airsplat at all.

MB05 Internals.I don't know why that was there. I must have copied "MB05 internals" from somewhere and inncidentally pasteded it in the sudject box.

I am sorry for ruining my first impression and am probably going to be hated by everyone on this forum now.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright. I will do so_Oh, and just to clarify, where do I need topost an introduction of my self, the newb section?

EDIT:Nevermind I found I just over looked it, my bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.