Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to this forum and i really need a new part for my gun by next month. i need a new metal or plastic well mb05 trigger mech can anyone give me a website that i can find that on.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Try to contact Leapers from their web site about a replacement. If you ask nicely or nag at them enough they will make an exception and sell you one. They ship usps.
Other than that I don't know of any place to get replacements. You could buy a zero trigger but those are expensive and unless you are upgrading you might as well just want to buy a new MB05. But there might be a place where you can buy new replacement mechbox but I don't know of any dealers that sell them. Maybe someone knows where to buy them, so wait for them to chime in. But I would say leapers getting it from leapers would be your best bet.

Tell them it's for one of their shadow ops rifles so they won't argue with you about compatability. They are internally the same rifle. If they agree too sell you the part also buy a new hop-up unit and a few buckings from them the new ones are improved a little and it's good to have extra buckings.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Yes, vamp is right. Leapers only dishes out replacement parts to those still under the warranty. However, if you are able to talk your way into some spare parts, that would be the next best option. If you plan on using the rifle stock, and find yourself having a "good" chat with leapers, get some other parts for your rifle too. Like Vamp said, buckings, buckings, buckings. If your stock one rips, having one at the ready would be very nice.

Like Vamp and I said, Leapers does not tend to just give out parts if you are not still under the warranty. However, alittle sweet talking your way into some parts, is worth a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.