Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a Well MB08 airsoft sniper rifle and I've bought the original bipod for it (as the one equipped on the rifle in the picture). However that bipod is pretty low quality, it wobbles a lot and adds a lot of extra weight due to the adapter it needs (the part with the picatinny rail).
So I'm interested in getting a better bipod that mounts on the metal ring (indicated by the red arrow on the picture). What kind of bipods should I search for ? What would you suggest ?

Thank you in advance

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Get a Harris bipod. A real name brand one is around $80-$90. But I personally like the Magpul. Magpul makes their bipod with many attachment types, your qd sling point being one of them. Search Magpul or Harris bipod on amazon, they have them.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I find bipods don't really have any use in Airsoft, but a trick I use on my L96 is to take the connector bolt out of the bipod and put it in the rifles mounting socket give you a nice solid metal rod to rest your rifle on so you don't damage or bend your barrel.

In game using a bipod sounds cool but the reality is just extra weight, less mobility and it just gets in the way more than not.

Considering most longer shots are 60-80m with max range being around 90-100m on a man size target you don't need a bipod.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.