Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
toomanybbs said:
Great review. But what made you buy this gun? Where I live people associate Well with badly made guns.
Well stock they are not but when you upgrade a spring gun it doesnt matter, at the end the only difference is the stock. So why buy a 300 dollar muzuran when you can get the mb08 with a very nice stock for much less and when upgraded will shoot the same as a muzuran with upgrades.

People who make fun of what you have based on the name, or brand, and don't know anything about sniping. They don't deserve your retaliation, just snipe them from 250ft out and show them whats what

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
toomanybbs said:
Great review. But what made you buy this gun? Where I live people associate Well with badly made guns.
My first was a well MB05 and it was a solid platform I am still using the stock trigger sears to this day and I have been pushing 585 fps for 2 years. I have always been impressed with how they upgrade and that they are cheap to start with. The only reason why I got another type 96 is I love the folding stock and the fluted barrrel. I have wanted a fluted barrel on a type 96 forever and have never wanted to shell out $200 for the pdi one.

·
Registered
745 Posts
hidden187 said:
toomanybbs said:
Well stock they are not but when you upgrade a spring gun it doesnt matter, at the end the only difference is the stock. So why buy a 300 dollar muzuran when you can get the mb08 with a very nice stock for much less and when upgraded will shoot the same as a muzuran with upgrades.

People who make fun of what you have based on the name, or brand, and don't know anything about sniping. They don't deserve your retaliation, just snipe them from 250ft out and show them whats what
You must remember, sometimes the clones ARE bad. And will not take the parts aswell due to the maker changes the platform. Example: Why do people buy the TM vs JG VSR/BAR-10. Tokyo Marui has the hop-up, and is just better. Maruzen L96 vs UTG L96, Maruzen L96 is just built better externally, and has a MUCH different magwell. My work here is done ;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Sometimes you can't spend $300 on a gun you are going to tear apart anyways. I'd rather upgrade my $100 BAR, and sink $200 of parts into it, than go with a $300 VSR. Stop with this elitist crap, thanks!

·
Registered
283 Posts
awagg said:
Sometimes you can't spend $300 on a gun you are going to tear apart anyways. I'd rather upgrade my $100 BAR, and sink $200 of parts into it, than go with a $300 VSR. Stop with this elitist crap, thanks!
Moral of the story:

Sniping is what you make it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.