Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I've got an well mb4420 sniper rifle but everyone i asked told me that there is no upgrade for this rifle.my question is this true and if not can someone please tell me What parts i can get

·
Registered
177 Posts
I would return it if I was you. You might be able to upgrade it with some TM AWS parts, but it wont do you much good, since the cylinder volume is small and it will be hard to get a good power out put and a reasonably easy spring pull. As far as I know, there are no hop up chamber upgrades what-so-ever excluding the rubber and inner barrel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would return it if I was you. You might be able to upgrade it with some TM AWS parts, but it wont do you much good, since the cylinder volume is small and it will be hard to get a good power out put and a reasonably easy spring pull. As far as I know, there are no hop up chamber upgrades what-so-ever excluding the rubber and inner barrel.
Only if i could return it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Check out Airsoftpro for parts, upgrade parts for the MB44xx series are limited and the most important bit (hop unit) doesn't have any aftermarket replacements which means DIY or modify the stock unit.

What power level (joules) do you need?
If your doing low power (up to 1.5J) you might do ok anything over just sell it and get another platform with better air volume and aftermarket hop support.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out Airsoftpro for parts, upgrade parts for the MB44xx series are limited and the most important bit (hop unit) doesn't have any aftermarket replacements which means DIY or modify the stock unit.

What power level (joules) do you need?
If your doing low power (up to 1.5J) you might do ok anything over just sell it and get another platform with better air volume and aftermarket hop support.
I was hoping a least 2.2-5 joules because my field is too open.But i will take you're advice and sell it if i can.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I was hoping a least 2.2-5 joules because my field is too open.But i will take you're advice and sell it if i can.
A quick forum Search shows another user getting that joule range

Might be worth checking that thread for info before selling but wouldn't put hopes on it being the best rifle on the field without a lot of work and effort.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Might be worth checking that thread for info before selling but wouldn't put hopes on it being the best rifle on the field without a lot of work and effort.

Yes i saw that thread but the OP doesn't tell which parts he used.I send him a message but asking for list of parts still no response

1 - 8 of 8 Posts