Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I already used the search bar and found some posts but I haven't found any that has the same problem with mine. If anyone knows a thread that involves the exact same problem I have PLEASE link me it.

After purchasing my MB01 L96 it finally came in and I used it.
I ran into one of the worst problems I've ever encountered. I brought it to my first war I was constantly jamming...

The problem is that when I pull the bolt back to cock it, and then pushing it back forward it would get stuck (3rd picture). As it was stuck I took out the magazine and I would find a bb getting stuck in front of the air nozzle area (1st and 2nd picture). If I push the bolt hard enough forward it would literally slice the bb in half. Look at the pictures for a better thought.
Has anyone had a familiar problem? Why does it do this? How to fix?
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
This is a mag problem by the looks of it. If its your first shot, this may be because you overload the mags. If not then the spring in the mag has been compressed. Just take the mag apart and scratch the spring out. Will the gun feed if you load/cock it upside down?

Also you should make an intro post so the community can learn some background info on you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, I'll test out a new mag. It's not the first shot, it just happens randomly when I push the bolt forward. It's feeding wrong someway but I can't see it. Do you know how to take apart the mag, also where should I make an into? Thanks.

·
Registered
492 Posts
What kind of bb's were you using, or does it happen with all bb's? I've been having some unexplained feeding issues with some heavyweight bb's lately...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts