Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've never owned one, but well are known to build pretty good quality replicas. If you're going to use it in skirms, I would recommend you to run an external HPA/Co2 rig so that your shot's would be somewhat consistent.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Personally, i'd avoid it. There is very minimal aftermarket parts. Now, i'm going to ask you a question, do you plan on upgrading? I believe this rifle is gas, and the only really upgradable gas rifle is the Tanaka. If I were you, i'd look into a BAR-10, or a MK96.

·
Registered
909 Posts
The link confuses me. It says that the rifle is spring powered, but I've never seen this rifle not in gas form.

I'm guessing it's compatible with the Maruzen MK96 upgrades but I'm not sure.

If it is gas, then it is an Ares clone. Only upgrades would be HPA, tightbore, and bucking. Also, any Ares replacement parts would work.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yeah, there's so many "MK96" upgrade threads on here that it's not even funny. I always tell people to just look at the stickies in the Maruzen section. You will find everything you need there. This rifle can be great in its stock form with DIY mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.