Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just my quick thoughts

Bought this one for a goof/project and decided to have some fun with it when testing....

Shoots 436 consistently maybe 1 fps difference on the crono
(Spring is not settled)

Shoots pretty good on the .30's no feed problems although I have changed to TM VSR mags (have to sand down the back to get it to fit)

Does take almost all TM Upgrade parts except the silencer adapters as it has a longer barrel then any TM VSR

Feels like garbage but I have painted it a few times and the feel is a bit better but don't expect CA M24 quality lol.

Very light so easy to carry all day

On the field?
Spent a full day abusing the heck out of this rifle and its still in one piece. Only complaint is the screw on the back of the bolt can come loose but easy to fix

I would recommend to new people who are looking to try the roll of sniper or someone who needs a back up to their big rifles

Its more accurate then my KJW M700 will ever be...

Just though I would share

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure I will do that tomorrow when I am at the field
I know the TSD has the longest barrel out of the jg, well

Inner barrel is longer to reaching right to the tip which means if you clean the barrel and hopup the accuracy is good enough for field.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I havent had mine fall out as i put my thumb on that part when cocking I usually notice when it comes loose.

I carry a small screw driver with a star (torque) tip that fits all those bolts.

In fact that once size pretty much works for anything that I use an allenkey for no clue where I got it but keep it with me always.

Has yet to strip anything...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Squirrely, My friend has one and the bolt becomes loose so you cant rack it, then it falls of but if it does find the screw and a little ring that goes with it. And good thing you carry that thing around but is that thing your talking about an alan wrench because those work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a SD700 but I cant fix it. I took it apart and looked for something to be stuck in it but there was nothing there. The problem is that when you cauck the gun you pull it back and the you have to push it forward. When you pull it back it is fine but when you push it in it is really hard to push it. Then when you do push it in it does not glide in it slams extreamly fast into place and you cant shoot.

Does anyone know how to fix it?.
If so please tell me.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Your piston sear is worn down, as well as your trigger sear. You're going to need to replace those, I'm not sure if the TSD is completely a clone of the VSR but if you post pictures of your trigger unit I can tell you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just an update have been using this all season as my primary and its still working amazingly well. I have done nothing to upgrade it but I am building 2 extra bolts, one thats around 350fps for cqb and one thats 500fps for when this spring wears down.

I will be putting in a PDI Reinforced ν-Trigger with Piston End for Marui VSR10 because I am way to lazy to install trigger sears. Plus I get dealers cost :)

I was thinking zero trigger but seems a bit extreme on such a cheap rifle. Not that the pdi isnt over kill ether.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.