Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
4,231 Posts
I usually only go for torso size hits at 80m for 99% of my guns. While my VSR certainly does farther than that, I find the endevor to be more "chasing last 2%" level of insanity, that honestly doesn't really amount to anything truly meaningful other than gloating.

· Super Moderator
4,231 Posts
I have landed a few shots past 130m. But its more luck than skill at that point as there are far too many things to ruin that shot. Either case not getting into that as its not all that practical for in game use. Factor in the time it takes to really tune all that, its just not really all that big of a deal. I enjoy playing airsoft more, than I do wasting my weekends perfecting hop trajectories to give me and extra 2m of usable range to hopefully use in a game, given I am not using that game day to further perfect something to hopefully use next time. It's a vicious cycle that you need to know when to draw the line.

I drew that line a long time ago. Ceramics and the knowledge of spring construction and making custom springs is expensive and time consuming. Not doing that anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts