Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

What bore and make barrel for a HPA Mancraft SDiK KA Blaser R93?

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Syk1307 
#1 ·
I have been doing a tonne of research, and I can't seem to find a good answer and a lot of people throw around false facts. I know that Edgi has the best finishes to there barrels and I will most likely go with one of them. However I do not know what bore to get, 6.03/6.05/6.08?

Any advice or experience with these bores would be really appreciated!

#3 ·
Ah the good O'L bore size question, I was recently wrestling with this. I'm currently building a custom length VSR-X with Careful and I chose to go with a 6.05mm inner diameter. Why? Simply because I'm lazy and don't want to break down the rifle regularly to clean the barrel. The issue I have with a 6.01 or tighter inner diameter is that if you don't keep it super clean, it can lead to jamming, especially if your using low quality BBs.

The fact of the matter is that we have no major scientific side by side comparisons to go off of. It's pretty much speculation BUT the longest shots have been made with extremely tight bore barrels. I would say that tighter is better, but it comes at the cost of high maintenance & potential jamming with low quality BBs.

I would recommend avoiding a wide bore battle like orga, I believe the "air cushion" is just a good marketing gimmick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I went with the edgi 6.05, the rifle is still being built but I believe it will yield great results. Either way, if you go with edgi the inner diameter shouldn't matter all that much as the bore quality is superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.