Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, so I have a Well L96. Its about 500fps with .2's. I tried out some .25g bb's, but they seem to be un-accurate when shooting far distances. So im deciding whether to get .32g's or .4g's. I used some .4's that my friend had, and they worked out great. But im still not sure whether .32g's would still be a good idea to grab. The two main companies im looking at are Bioshot and Goldenball. What do you guys recommend? :shrug:

· Registered
1,106 Posts
.4's are your best bet. Bioshot aren't supposedly good and break down fast. Goldenball is amazing, but I believe their .4's are black.

· Registered
4,152 Posts
Depends on whether you want bio bb's or not...

I use G&G .33g bio bb's, you can't really get any heavier bio than that. Most people tend to use .4g though, theoretically (and practically) speaking they're better.

· Registered
393 Posts
The new ones aren't good, not at all, unless Madbull has changed their formula which I don't believe they did. They're soft, crush way to easily, and are overall less consistent than the other .4s I've used.

· Registered
5,711 Posts
Anywhere from 0.36gm to 0.4gm bb's are good in an L96. If you go for the 0.4gm make sure you have a perfect air seal because you will need all the volume in the cylinder to get the bb out effectively.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.