Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place, but this is the only place i thought it would go.
Now, before I get links to google, let me tell you that I have done a fair bit of research on the subject.

I'm about to buy a TM Vsr-10 w/ all laylax parts, minus a few. It's going to shooting at around 510fps w/ .2g. I want to use .3g, which would put me at around 425fps.
I don't know what brand to get though. I've heard good and bad things about Madbull, but that goes with every other manufacturer.
I can't decide between Madbull, Bioval, KSC, or the ASGI brand.
What brand do you prefer?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I would use Super Grand Masterss. They only come in .29, but they are the most consistent BB you can get ATM. Well accept those BB Bastard ones that are stupidly expensive, and I bet are pretty shitty.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
inthetallgrass said:
Naw BBBastards are supposed to be f***ing awesome. They have these ones that are like .88 and are 12$ for like six. But they are reusable and for target competitions. Theu are made out of the same ceramic as the space shuttle bottom.
Holy shit.

But that is stupid heavy, and $2 a Is just dumb.

I can back up the KSC's being decent BBs. I would use those, SGMs or GoldenBall.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Mgunner said:
inthetallgrass said:
Naw BBBastards are supposed to be f***ing awesome. They have these ones that are like .88 and are 12$ for like six. But they are reusable and for target competitions. Theu are made out of the same ceramic as the space shuttle bottom.
Holy shit.

But that is stupid heavy, and $2 a Is just dumb.

I can back up the KSC's being decent BBs. I would use those, SGMs or GoldenBall.
Well as I said target practice only. And its 12$ mate.

Yeah I actually use goldenballs and IMO washed GB> washed KSC.
Edit: my bad yeah $2 dollars each. Didn't see that's what you meant.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I personally have always used Madbull bbs for the past couple of years. The .4 tans have been my choice of ammo, and recently were changed to more of a brighter orange color. I love them more than the .36s, and will continue to use them. Although, recently got some matrix .4s as I made a large evike order but they were out of madbulls. So I will be giving them a try as well!

I think you will find the .4s to perform better, but it is up to you. Shooting that hot with .3s might be a little shaky, and keep in mind I am shooting .4s with a rifle shooting 375 fps with .2s.

·
Registered
824 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.