Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a kjw m700 takedown from my friend today, he had to move an didn't want to ship it so he just gave it to me! So I wanted to know what could I do to upgrade this an make it even better. Tell me what you know!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you looking for accuracy, range, FPS etc... It always help to know what you want to do to it. Also what is your price range? I would recommend a King Arms or 2Roy VSR-10 conversion which would allow you to use VSR stlye barrels and hop-up.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
The KJ M700 can already take VSR barrels ;)

Please do a little bit of research before you recommend people buying things. We don't want to give people bad advice and have them waste their money on things they don't need.

·
Registered
292 Posts
spartan266 said:
I'm sorry everything I read said they couldn't unless you got the 2Roy or KA kit.
Smited! For BS. You either can't tell the difference between the words "tanaka" and "KJW" or you are lying to save your @ss. I can't stand that crap and its obvious to everyone, just admit you're wrong instead of making excuses. Now, I'll eat those words if you can post threads supporting your statement. But, I think you just made it up.

Sorry to thread jack. Back on topic

I modified a KJW M700 but it wasn't a take down. All of my findings within the magazine would still be applicable. Try digging through my topics on my profile. Its titled KJW 700 a long road ahead, or something like that. In the end, it turnout well but I had a lot of spare parts, like an air rig and a HPA tank, which made a huge difference.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well after annoying the kjw next to my kwa, the kjw can't even come close to the kwa! With my kwa I can hit a mail box at a little over 100yards every time with no problem! The kjw couldn't make it like 200 ft accurately, so improbably going to sell it,unless I can fix it an make it actually shoot cosistant.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Well you are going to have to put some money into the KJW to make it shoot well.

A new bucking would be ideal.
G&G rubber kit.
All of the mag parts you can get.
And then look into an HPA kit.

They really do need some work to get the most out of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.