Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think you should go make an entry post before the mods tear your head off ;)

Back to topic: If you aren't completely new to airsoft (which I hope you are not), you should know what play-style suits you best. Snipers wear Ghillie's, Designated marksmen wear vests and more tactical gear in most scenarios. Also, as a Sniper, you will be taking few, but important shots, so there will be no need for a combat west filled with ammunition... Also know that a side arm has usually no problem getting under a Ghillie suit...

In my opinion, Ghillie is the way to go since you are going to be a sniper
If you take some time looking around the Gear section you should find a lot of helpfull information on what and how to wear.

Good luck!

· Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Why did the OP delete his original post?

Do not delete your posts. Leave that to the mods. The only reason a post should be deleted is because of the content in it (bad language, offensive comments, etc.) I read the original post before it was deleted and it did not break any rules so why did you delete it?

· Premium Member
3,434 Posts
No reason why he had to delete his post. Now this thread has responses that when other people come here to find information, will only be confused as the OP has been deleted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.