Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I use my G&P M4 Sentry with a 4x ACOG and a foregrip. I can use it at my local CQ site which is in some old WW2 tunnels, and I can use it at a more open site such as my local woodland site.
I too keep my Glock by my side! (Tokyo Marui Glock 17)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I switch out my m170 spring for the weak stock spring in my bar10 and use it like a CQB rifle. I need to get an AEG eventually but I am investing my money in other things at the moment.

·
Registered
131 Posts
ΑΚ-47S, AKS-74U, AK-105, AKMSU, G-36C, MP-5K PDW, AUG A2, MP-5SD

If the script requires the M-4.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yeah I'm also mostly sniping but it's good fun to have a rambo-session once in a while! Also good to experience what's it's like to be the hunted when there's a sniper about, this way you know how your enemy may react when you're the hunter.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If not sniping or playing as designated marksman, I'll use my CA Scar for field play or run with just my KWA g19 in smaller environments.
In CQB matches I'll use either my G&P stubby m4, CAW grenade launcher, or double barrel shotgun.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Pretty much always sniping, and when I'm not, it's usually a crappy walmart spring pistol I end up falling back to, and only on the one occasion my gun has broken in field (trigger sears went bye-bye). I'm trying to get a KWA MP7 for when I feel the need to not use my rifle.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.