Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

What Holsters do y'all use? Plus looking for hi capa holster

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  whalesmash 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm just curious what holsters people like to use for those who do carry pistols. From my experience, I've come to like hardshell holsters in general, but I am having trouble finding a holster that will fit my KJW kp-05 5.1 Hi-capa, anyone have any experience with hardshell holster compatibility with hi capa's?

#2 ·
Blackhawk serpa holsters are nice and you can get a molle mount for them. Holstering my KJW mk2 was a bit of a pain on my chest but I found a real steel TandemKross holster that works great!! Small modifications allowed me to mount the TK holster to a serpa molle mount too!!

#3 ·
I run a Haley Strategic chest rig. It has a holster slot behind the mag pouches where you would stuff a hard shell holster or something but I just stuff my G19x in there. Haven’t had it fall out yet, but I’ll probably get a hard shell to stuff in the space.

#5 ·
I heard the WAS UPH had a tendency to press the mag release on 1911/capas.
Could be wrong though..

#9 ·
Im trying to get my hands on the DTD MK23 holster but everywhere is sold out. Anyone know where I can get one? U.S. preferably

#11 ·
I've run a few with my Hi-capa. Had a pretty nice G-code holster which was probably the best/most protective option. Never had an issue with it, except it did sit rather far from the hip due to the mounting mechanism. I've also run the warrior assault systems universal that was previously mentioned. Great holster too, no problems except it's not the most protective and the thumb release was in a different position that I wasn't quite used to. The last one I tried was a cheapo evike/matrix brand serpa style holster. It was something like $20 and frankly it felt like $20 quality. That said, it did work more or less as intended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.