Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the length of most peoples rifles are? Also what the length of your suppressors are if you use one?

My Tanaka M700 ACIS is 57in from the butt of the stock to the end of the suppressor.
The suppressor on my Tanaka is a King Arms and is 13in.

My KJW M700 take down is 47in from the butt of the stock to the end of the barrel.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think the bragging rights should go to the person with the shortest "long" rifle. ;) After all, it's much more convenient during play and if you manage to get a 30 inch rifle that doesn't sacrifice accuracy or range that's much more impressive.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I have a tanaka stock with an Edgi VSR barrel in her. Not sure how long as I don't want to go to my basement and look

I am even thinking about getting a G spec length barrel for her to make her shorter.

·
Registered
346 Posts
No mean to cause offense or take the thread in a different direction, mopedman. Rifle length is just always a fun topic to mock. :)

I'd say average rifle length is somewhere around 42-46 inches for a long rifle. M24 is 43, I think. L96 is 46 or 47. Not sure about the M40. M700 is probably the shortest at around 41 or 42 stock.

Airsoft rifle lengths could easily be off or different though. These are "replicas", but most companies choose function over form (think L96 mag before TM model came out).

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Mopedman, your suppressor is obnoxiously long. I can promise you you're only going to run into problems with it. Its going to be difficult to get situated quickly in A hide, to move your barrel through A different wormhole, and avoiding barrel exposure. You will have to babysit the end of your gun the whole game. Mine is only 9.5" and its too long for me, but I use A 650mm inner barrel, so I need it.

My Maruzen
45.5" To the end of the Outer Barrel
51" to the tip of the inner barrel
55" w/ Suppressor
Technically, I use A 4" Suppressor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.