Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,384 Posts
I want someone to make a gosh darn, small, lightweight Vsr body with BUFFER TUBE THREADS. Mainly because I want to attach my UGS stock to it without tons of modifications. But everyone keeps coming out with garbage folding stocks and the interface is a bitch when it comes to mounting a cgs/ugs. It’s because of the line routing. So I’m going to use an MDT LSS gen 2 chassis. Similar to what @Masinmees did. I think it was him.

simple answer without rant:
Cnc vsr body
Short as possible (ends after magwell)
Milspec buffer threads
Mlok on sides and bottom
Takes any AR grip

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Sounds perfect lol. I’m prepared to spend $400+ on an MDT that would need milling and god knows what else modified. Yours being the way I want it to look, taking real steel mags, lighter than MDT and made for a vsr? Count me in.

· Registered
1,384 Posts
I’ve had type 1 and type 2, it’s basically the length of the nipple or face that the air line sits in. The main issue will be making sure the line stays in place. I honestly hate the design of the cgs/ugs regs. The line sits in them with 2 o rings. No fitting, no qd collar. It sits in the reg and is held there by the pressure of the line from the engine. Not air pressure, the tension of the line. So the line has to be the proper length to work. What I did was make a block or collar to sit against the base of the fitting into the cgs/ugs reg. Then it stays in place when you thread the buffer to x depth. I could send you my UGS stock to play around with, I won’t be needing it until I have your stock or an MDT anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts