Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each year I go to a competition called Faction Wars. This is a 24-hour event that has lots of bartering, making friends, alliances, backstabbing, deviousness, missions and all manner of things happen. This year there was 120 players at this event. Within the event there are 2 main objectives. They are either to get the most money throughout the game by finding objects on the field and then trading them for in game cash. Or you can get the most kills. Normally if you go for one objective, you will forsake the other.
So here are my results for the last few years:
2 years ago, I got the most money which was great (a win). 1 year ago, I got the second highest amount of money as well as the title of "The most hated person on the field". This year I got the most kills (another win) as well as I had the third highest amount of money. Not bad considering the amount of competition from all the other people.
To get these results, I have had to team up and make alliances with people. With some of these people, I will keep the alliance right throughout the game, while others, I will betray and steal all their money. So, I have not achieved all these results single handily. But overall, it is the final result that matters.

What competitions have you entered into and had a good result?

·
Administrator
6,299 Posts
Me and my team came second at a competitive CQB game a few years ago.
There were about 85 guys at that game!

I don't participate in big games usually.. Don't like the backstage intrigues and the whining !!

I prefer small games .. 10-15 guys max!

Wolf

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not participated to an airsoft competition. But the satisfaction that everything worked fine and goal achievement (staying undetected, silent, stealthy, 1 shot kills, silent kills, no "hits", working ghillie, supporting my team, having good time-fun etc) in every game, is the top prize. No matter if my team succeeded or failed in mission goal/s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts