Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

What type of holster do you use?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering guys, I personally have used a Serpa, chins drop leg, tornado, shoulder, fobus and a real safariland

Having used the safariland it excels compared to every other holster I've owned, it is simply brilliant :bow: . However I have only ever tested a clone blackhwak serpa holster.

Opinions. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I Sniffed out a legit Safariland at a pawn shop for $40, the holster and leg rig! It was deployed and showed it, but all it needed was a good cleaning. Only problem is I don't have an M92.. I'll be getting one for my USP fairly soon.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have a Blackhawk Serpa CQC Tactical in Tan, with the leg drop etc. but I use it on my belt, with my KSC P226. It works great although I have to say it is the one and only holster I've ever owned.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
890 Posts
I use the fobus holster with their hard shell drop leg platform.
http://www.fobusholster.com/products/BERRETTA_PX_STORM_TACTICAL_HOLSTER_LEFT_HAND-4021-0.html
^ I didn't purchase the holster for that price it's just easier for me to find it on their website.

All together though with the drop leg platform and the roto holster I spent about $70.
It has a lifetime warranty though and has a really good active retention system. The thing will not come out unless you want it to. I'll see about taking a picture here in a minute if I can find my duty belt.

A plus as well is that particular model fits several different pistols.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am using the Tornado holster, due to the fact that I am carrying the TM Mk.23 SOCOM with the LAM unit on.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Man, plus one on the Fobus! I have a OWB, slide style molded for my P226 (real steel), and that thing is awesome. Not too expensive if I remember, but I bought it a LONG time ago. Good one, golden- haven't daily carried the P226 for a while (using an old SIG P225/P6 as my daily carry weapon currently, IWB molded leather holster came with that one).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.