Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK So I bought a M700 Preban heres what has been done
Prometheus 6.03 tight bore
deepfire custom tanaka bucking,
mags tapped for HPA
I am looking for consistent shots out to 300 ft at 500 fps
I think this will do it?
Anything else I should upgrade ?
Will this drop into to a Remmy BDL stock with out to many mods?
thanks
Brad

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think the only thing your missing is the hpa rig as stated. My m700 made 300ft shots with no problem when I was rolling with it. The only problem was that I didn't have a rig for the consistancy.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's really up to you, whatever your comfortable with. The 12oz tank isn't too large so it'll fit pretty well within your gear, or you could go to something a little larger like a 16oz or a 20oz which is obviously going to be a bit more bulky. You could also go with 12g cartridges if you do what this guy did:

Either way, like i said, it's more about picking something that you're comfortable with carrying all around the field.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Palmer's come pre-assembled also unless you buy each part separately.

Also to the OP: Make some barrel spacers; they will helpout a ton. I would also get the upgraded nozzle that's slightly longer. The G&G parts help with consistency also (striker spring, magazine plungers, gas route spring, red rubber bolt seal, etc.) and they are fairly cheap.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Palmer's come pre-assembled also unless you buy each part separately.

Also to the OP: Make some barrel spacers; they will helpout a ton. I would also get the upgraded nozzle that's slightly longer. The G&G parts help with consistency also (striker spring, magazine plungers, gas route spring, red rubber bolt seal, etc.) and they are fairly cheap.
Thank you
brad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.