I recently rebuilt my DM load out (M14 AEG) to be minimal. I didn't want anything I wouldn't use to come with me. I used it at an Op last weekend and I loved it.
- Hydration carrier with 3L Camelbak bladder. For me an absolute must have.
- Admin pouch with utility kit inside, and foamed suppressor for 1911.
- Utility kit: scissors, folding knife, band aids, tape, sharpies, screw drivers, flash light, etc.
- 6x 7.62 open top pouches.
- 2x double pistol mag pouches to hold 8 single stack 1911 mags.
- Medium utility pouch for batteries, snacks, and extra socks.
- 1x M4 single pouch for large M4 mag sized speed loader.
- HHR pouch with radio and throat mic.
- Drop leg 1911 serpa holster.
- Tan Propper tactical trousers.
- Black BDU jacket in the cold, black team shirt in the heat.
- Shemag depending on weather.
- Black balaclava, tan hat, tan gloves.
- Mesh face mask because I had a tooth shot out before.
- ESS NVG goggles.
The Op lasted about 8 hours and I used everything at least once, and never needed anything I didn't have.