Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have only been a part of this forum for a day, and I already love it. It's so nice to connect with other snipers of my caliber. Thank you all, y'all have made me feel really welcomed and I am so grateful for this.

All snipers have a loadout, and I'd just like to know what y'all are using. My current loadout is the BBTac M62 with a Vortex Crossfire 7-Power scope and I run an electric Walther P30 with it. Yes, I know that I kind look like a noob with an electric pistol, but trust me when I say that I am looking for a Co2 pistol. I just went with the electric P30 because I wasn't very in to airsoft when I got it, but now that I'm more in to it, I really would like a more powerful Co2 pistol. If any of you have any recommendations, please tell me.

As for your loadouts, I would like to know what I'm up against. Please include your rifle, scope, pistol, silencer (if you have one), bipod (if you have one), and what weight of BB you use. Thanks!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I always run a Vsr-10, usually Hpa with a Discovery Vt-1 or Monstrum G2 optic. I’m a huge fan of the Silverback muzzle brakes so I use that on my Vsr outer barrel with a Silverback can, and a Magpul bipod. Bipod is more for looks, tuning, and setting rifle down in staging area but I love the Magpul if I put it on

Pistol is a Kjw Mk2, Elite Force full auto beretta as a backup.

.48g BLS bbs all day! Even in the pistol lol. Well the beretta gets anything. Any random bbs (even mixed) that I have laying around goes in the beretta :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
You tottally aint a noob running an AEP. More often, they are more reliable than regular GBB pistols. As for a Co2 pistol reccomendation, check out the KJW KP-05, Hi capa based pistol. Can be run either with green gas or Co2, depending on which mag you use.

·
Super Moderator
3,772 Posts
Usually its my custom VSR with some cheap ass scope that came on my Bar10 when I first bought it, with a high speed P90 as a second. I also use a echo 1 SVD (scope is a 4x PSO-1 that i move between this and the cyma), a Cyma SVU (m-lok version), an HPA'd m4 (no optic), a lct ak-74m (no optic), or my JagArms shotgun (its a shotgun dont need an optic). For a pistol, its either my TM MK23, TM Glock 18c, AW Wind Velocity hi-capa, or AAP-01. I do have a Cyma RPK, but im doing something dumb with it and building Fennec Shand's modded MK sniper rifle out of it. (because fuck it why not and im on a huge Star wars kick ATM.)

See my album for photos. In-game Pics | Airsoft Sniper Forum

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm running my Semi locked SR-25, it's custom build at 3.3j with a time delay on the trigger. The optic is a random 4x32 scope I've had for ages.

Side arm is Mk23 SOCOM (Though that's out of action as the mag release fell out in-game and I can't find a new one.)
With my DSG AK as backup if too many people get too close.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm running my Semi locked SR-25, it's custom build at 3.3j with a time delay on the trigger. The optic is a random 4x32 scope I've had for ages.

Side arm is Mk23 SOCOM (Though that's out of action as the mag release fell out in-game and I can't find a new one.)
With my DSG AK as backup if too many people get too close.
Holy shit, SR25 at 3.3j? Is it HPA tapped? And where in the hell is that legal power?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
No, it's an AEG, just pushed to it's upper limits.
The trigger delay thing is a long one, making it a BASR in field rules in New Zealand at this field.

Imo I'd prefer a Wolverine BOLT in a VSR as I bet I could get way more rounds down range than a multiple second delay with ease.

·
Registered
650 Posts
A&K M24, a few upgrades in it. Sidearm is generally an EF 1911 my dad has laying around. Looking to branch out to a more versatile platform, though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I run my classic army m24 LTR with an upgraded hop up and barrel, and an ssp1 as my sidearm. It's the best pistol I've owned and I highly recommend it. Or if you're looking for something cheaper the elite force Walther PPS is a great little pistol as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Imo I'd prefer a Wolverine BOLT in a VSR as I bet I could get way more rounds down range than a multiple second delay with ease.
Heading here next ;) Looking at what other people have done to set up their HPA BASRs.

Most of the stuff I've made is just to see if I can with the AEG Sniper being a project to see how long good quality parts can last at high stress. This project was a whole 1- tonne of fun and if you get the chance to build one go for it.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
SR25 AEG set to have a 3 second trigger delay between shots. 3.3joules on 0.48gm bb's. (Just like Sheeds). Or I use a VSR 10 at 3.3 joules. 3-9x40 no name scope with sunshade (on both rifles)
My side are is a KJ Works Mk1 pistol with silencer. Really, really quiet.
I also carry a M4 which I have made extra, extra light and it is also extra snappy and quiet. I only use semi or binary on it. I do not use full auto as it is less controlled and with binary, it can shoot pretty much just as fast as most AEG's. (I carry this so encase I need to assault a building)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sniper loadout for me is extra light weight for increased mobility-speed, remaining stealthy and undetected.
Wearing a ghillie but not a full body cover. Carrying a hydration back pack.

Two loadouts:
1st) TM VSR10 with a cheap scope, no bipod, no sling, silencer & SSX23 with silencer & a red dot.
2nd) CM.098 E-Edition SR25 with a cheap scope, no bipod, no sling, cosmetic silencer, & SSX23.
Ammo: Geoff's and BLS bbs
I also used TM's Colt Python 6" which replaced by the ssx.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts