Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most state and federal laws allow airsofting, with restrictions, but most cities get tightassed about it. So my question is: where does everyone play? I'm interested to see if I've ever played with some of you or will have the chance to.

I personally play at Challenge Park (Joliet, Illinois) and Realms of Ruin (Wilmington, Illinois). Both are about 45 minutes-1 hr away from my house with traffic, and I go several times a month during spring-fall, and maybe once a month through the winter.

Obviously if people don't want information up on here, just don't post

If anyone knows other places that hold airsoft games in the Chicago area, or has some private property they hold games on, let me know!

I didn't see a thread like this, so I figured I'd put it up

·
Registered
49 Posts
I play with c3airsoft.com in south central PA, They have agreements with multiple paintball facilities. They BAN for promotion of BYA (back yard airsoft) , It is considered BYA on any play not on a sanctioned and insured field.

·
Registered
51 Posts
phridum said:
I'll be at the huge Toys-for-Tots game about 30 minutes from Philadelphia this Saturday. Check the events page on Filforce.org
Have fun at that....wish I could go, but a recent trip to the ER means I won't be out roughing it at any more games this year.

Nice field there, I played at USANA for the first time on Nov 15th. Had a good time, got caught on every bramble and branch in the damn place, before I just decided to leave the ghillie back at the car for the last 2 hours of the game...but a good time nonetheless. A lot of the places I went that day involved a lot of relatively thick underbrush compared to what I'm used to with ET and what I remember of most of Freehold. Of course, the main areas aren't as bad....we just had to go the [very far] back route....

Tell RJ (airsim guy) malice says hi.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I normally play south east Michigan, sometimes south west. But with me being at Great Lakes.. I'd love to play somewhere around the Waukegan area. If you know of an area you Illinois cats, or wisconsin even... You let me know, and give me a rifle to let out some steam with. Who knows... Maybe I'll play the Medic role. Hahah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.