Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Where to find a PDI l96 Hop up

6K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  acer34p3r 
#1 ·
Hi All,
I recently made the horrible mistake of buying the ASGI g98. Which preforms sub par to how they promised (surprised?) so I've decided to get some upgrades and I'm trying to track down a PDI l96 hop up I believe I this is there direct website
http://www.x-fire.org/type96/e.t96_chamber.html
But I'm not entirely sure how to purchase being from the U.S.

on a side note I'm also planning on getting a guarder clear bucking any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Discussion starter · #3 · (Edited)
Just buy it normally, they will ship to the US.

If you are up for it, I would get an R-hop and a prommy hard bucking, if not, the guarder clear is a great bucking.

Please make an intro post so we can get to know you better. There is a New Members section in which you can create a new thread for your intro.
Thanks for your reply.
I've read that if I do get the hop up unit I'll have to swap out my barrel for an AEG barrel is this true?

and as for the r-hop do you think the IER-hop Z-kit would be ideal for snipers? Also where should I go to look for these? As I don't have any local airsoft retailers let alone any that would have some of the r-hops on hand.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Discussion starter · #11 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.