Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I am wanting to upgrade my Krytac spr into an gas/HPA (co2)rifle(DMR). I have reviewed every engine out there but would like to know from user experience which engine would be best used with co2. At some point would like to attach HPA, but mostly used for co2.

Polarstar, fusion, wolverine inferno, mankraft PDiK....?

I really appreciate your assistance. If this question has been answered already on a thread could you please direct me to that thread, as I could not find one.

Thanks “Preach”

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Provided... I have little experience but I'd recommend the Wolverine Reaper with the Wraith CO2 stock.

The reasoning being that the Reaper is extremely good, consistency wise, and this is what you want in a DMR. Also it is closed bolt and uses fixed air volume that adds consistency.

Also for CO2 to expand properly having lots of chambers helps. The Wraith has this built in and the Reaper too, so, theres quite a few chambers all the way to the front so that CO2 can expand properly.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I’d recommend the Redline N7. Since it seems you are wanting to ditch the tank with CO2, ditch a battery too and get the N7 Milsim. The only sacrifice you are making would be full auto, but you could also spam the trigger once you have it tuned well. It’s a fairly inexpensive engine, simple to install and is no fuss. I love mine and am anxiously waiting for spring to come so I can get out and do some work with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.