Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members, I was just wondering when it comes to eye protection which one do you prefer? Do you go with full face masks, the ski type goggles, or do you prefer the wire mesh?

I prefer to use the ski type goggles as I feel their safe enough to do their job and is less bulky compared to the full face mask. The mesh goggles are for me not all that great as I have seen bbs shatter. Anyways share with your fellow members and I what types of goggles you prefer and why.

P.s. This would be my first actual thread started, so mods if you feel this is the wrong area to place it in feel free to move it around. Thank you for reading.

·
Administrator
6,195 Posts
I'm using mostly goggles, currently I'm using ESS Profile Turbofan and I absolutely love them!! It the only solution (besides mesh goggles/glasses) I fount for fogging and ultimate protection. I've run them for 2 years and still haven't changed the battery!!!

Wolf

·
Registered
909 Posts
All I use are regular ANSI rated shooting glasses. They don't fog if you wipe anti-fog on them. I find them to be more comfortable and cooler than goggles, but a lot of people are against them because they aren't full seal. I've never had any problems though, even in CQB.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fog

I'm using mostly goggles, currently I'm using ESS Profile Turbofan and I absolutely love them!! It the only solution (besides mesh goggles/glasses) I fount for fogging and ultimate protection. I've run them for 2 years and still haven't changed the battery!!!

Wolf
Its funny you should mention fogging goggles. My dad found some dive mask anti fog gel that I have been using and so far it hasn't fogged up on me yet. I know this might sound crazy but I first tested the gel on my goggles while I was cutting the grass with a brush cutter.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I once owned a pair of ess shooting glasses, they worked great until I loaned them to one of my friends who came back from a field claiming to have lost them and I never saw them again. I found out that I am allowed to use Oakleys at the fields I go to and so now I am using my Oakley Radar Path sunglasses which are surprisingly very scratch resistant when it comes to getting shot in the lenses.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I use ESS Profile goggles, I like them, some times I have issues with fogging, but that goes away when I use some antifog. I like mesh goggles, but all my local fields require that you wear shooting glasses under them since bb shards can still got through the mesh if one were to break.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Depending on where I go, and how much running I plan to be doing, I will either use my full face V Force Grillz, or a simple pair of ANSI rated full seal googles. None of the fields around me allow shooting glasses, or else I would be using those.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.