Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Which gun ......... but .......

3K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  nelsonho396 
#1 ·
Well now that I have everyones attention

This isn't a question on which gun is better or what gun should I get because I want to be UbEr L33T or anything like that.

What I am wondering is what you guys would like to see. I sold one of my rifles, and may be in the process of selling another one. I was going to use the money to get a buckmark rifle, but figured I don't shoot my .22 enough right now as it is so there is no need to buy another one.

So I talked it over with my wife and she has ok'd my decision to get another airsoft rifle and play with it for a little bit, and see what I can't come up with.

And this is where you guys come in.......

What gun would you guys like to see turn into a project rifle?
A few guidelines first......
1. Would like it to still be in the "sniper rifle" realm.
2. Price isn't really an issue, but it is. So no suggestions to get a $1K rifle to try and pimp it out.
3. Would like something that few people already have.
4. Gas or spring it doesn't really matter, just as long as I can get upgrades for it, and am able to do things to it.

Then that brings me to the next point........ I have been really drooling over the KJ KC02 rifle as well as the Maruzen ASP SR-2 LRV. I am looking at something along these lines.

So now it is up to you guys. Lets hear some ideas about what you would like to see, and what rifle I should start with.

And who knows, when I am done I may put together a raffle and give the rifle away that way. As long as I can get the price of the rifle back, and a little bit.

See less See more
#3 ·
LOL ...

She is already preggo, so her choice is done
As she already got her way....

But she is wanting more of a race gun looking thing. Something really blingy and flashy. So probably going to do it is a bright cobalt blue, with a chrome barrel scope combo. And maybe a flame or two on her as well.

Just something totally over the top.

#16 ·
CLEAR M4!!!!! With mad upgrades so It looks noobish. So you can go to your field play noob with cardboard vest and be shooting 300 feet at like 450 fps. Yes pwnage Clear M4.

As you can tell I am addicted to Megaowning Walmart guns.

#17 ·
That thing is awesome..... though would want the LRB in it though.

That and looking more for a boltie though ;) As I have a fetish for them

*EDIT*

Well I just went to buy a KJ KC02 from ehobby. Rifle, 2 spare mags, suppressor, and a barrel. Total cost wasn't that bad, but then there was the $81 shipping fee!!!

Sorry but not going to pay that much for that rifle
So going to start looking state side to see what I can find.

#20 ·
I was looking for one state side, but they are all out of stock. And when I asked the companies they didn't know when they would have any in.

So I went ahead and ordered an ASR instead. Figured I would try and make that thing as accurate as I could. As well as finding or making a few custom parts for it to make it look like nothing else out there

#25 ·
Ok good luck. I heard you are going to do a VSR 10 stock. Remember while you are making a new stock. A new smexy flash hider is mandatory to complete the look. Good luck on you project.
Remeber I like -21 karma. I think it is ironic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.