Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully soon I am going to purchase my first JG Bar 10 sniper rifle. Im only having one problem. There are so many packages to buy and I dont know which one is best for the money? What im wondering is on the G-Spec package does the silencer really do anything? Does it actually supprese the sound of each shot or is it just for show? Plus does it do anything to the range or accuracy of the gun? Here are the two packages im deciding between please tell me which one would be better.

http://www.hitguns.com/JG-BAR-10-G-Spec-w-Silencer-Airsoft-Sniper-Rifle-p/jg-367a-bar10-g-scope.htm

or

http://www.hitguns.com/JG-BAR-10-Airsoft-Sniper-Rifle-Scope-Package-p/jg-366a-bar10-scope.htm

·
Registered
909 Posts
The G-Spec mainly just looks cool, but if there's foam in the suppressor then it might do something to turn the "snap" sound into a "thud." When you do mods like foaming the stock and stuff, that will do way more than any kind of suppressor anyways. It does not do anything to the range or accuracy though.

I say, buy the one that you think looks the best; they are both equal.

EDIT: Worst beat me to the punch lol

·
Registered
824 Posts
Remeber the goverment doesn`t like the word silencer so the MOCK BARREL EXTENSION would be a better package. I own the bar10. Great rifle till you kill the arms that move the arm inside up and down for hop or no hop. Then your screwed... Unless you get a TM precision chamber...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So let me get this straight, you are all basically saying that the G-Spec is the one to go with? Really I do like the look of it but if it really doesnt do anything I dont want to pay the extra $25 for it. So would either barrel be longer or something and how would that help, plus what I COULD do is just get a mock silencer and put that on the regular barrel which would make it longer. So please everyone I appreciate your help but do you guys honestly think there is any difference at all between the two? Would the silencer make the barrel longer and more accurate or something like that?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I regret getting the VSR-10 Pro instead of the GSPEC years ago. With the GSPEC, you get a quiet gun. All you need to do is make a TDC hop up system, and you're making 200+ shots. Barrel length is overrated.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
So let me get this straight, you are all basically saying that the G-Spec is the one to go with? Really I do like the look of it but if it really doesnt do anything I dont want to pay the extra $25 for it. So would either barrel be longer or something and how would that help, plus what I COULD do is just get a mock silencer and put that on the regular barrel which would make it longer. So please everyone I appreciate your help but do you guys honestly think there is any difference at all between the two? Would the silencer make the barrel longer and more accurate or something like that?
For the last time barrel length does absolutely nothing, infact your gun will be less accurate after 450mm. So no, get the g-spec and use the stock barrel length.

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Is there really anything different about the WELL model? If your just going to be upgrading it within the first 2 seconds of opening the box, you might as well get the WELL if there is nothing different about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.