Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree with cheeseman, it's your opinion on what you like, don't let some decide for you.

But, I'll make a suggestion, look at the well mb08, echo 1 m28, or I'm not sure if they still make it but the jg bar 10 gspec. The mb05 is a pos, I had one and the stock is terrible. Like wise for any that look like it because they're all clones of each other.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I agree with cheeseman, it's your opinion on what you like, don't let some decide for you.

But, I'll make a suggestion, look at the well mb08, echo 1 m28, or I'm not sure if they still make it but the jg bar 10 gspec. The mb05 is a pos, I had one and the stock is terrible. Like wise for any that look like it because they're all clones of each other.
I would stay away from the Echo 1 M28. Non-standard parts and bad sears mean it's a bear to keep shooting. Mine didn't even make it through an entire day of skirmishing.

The UTG Mk96 is pretty nice. Just plan to upgrade the trigger mech/sears.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.