Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a KSC Glock 18C and don't get me wrong it was Beautiful, it had ridiculous ROF, and the 300 FPS average was good too. The selector switch as many know is a pain in the ass and parts are needed often... From Hong Kong -_-

I currently own a WE-TECH Newest version military M1911, the M1911A1 real steel I believe, and aside from the slid releas that gets stuck some times, it's a great gun, it shoots at about 320 average, and it's much more accurate, and has more range than the Glock. Both had mag leaks, and my friend's KWA USP Match had leaks too, but then again factory mag fill o-rings usually suck. Tell me why you guys seem to dislike WE so much.

Edit: Not saying that KWA isn't better. KWA wrecks WE but I'm more than satisfied with my WE.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I don't hate them. I've asked this question before. I'm going to get one of the G17's when I finish my new loadout. I had a 1911 single stack that was finnicky and the slide would lock back quite often. Never could figure out why though. They certainly are affordable, maybe the finish is uber high quality, but oh well. I'm pretty sure Marui parts interchange with all of them. I know they do on the G17, so parts are easy to find.

·
Registered
104 Posts
My relationship is very complicated with WE. I like them, buy they have a tendency to fall apart after heavy use with cleaning.

·
Registered
133 Posts
For some reason I love my WE hi capa 5.1! I think they are great starter pistols for people that want to learn the ins and outs for modding without destroying a very expensive gun. I have put alot of time into mine and it fires superbly! The only complaints I have is their mag base screw is really horrible and can strip really easily be careful! And also their hammers rub against the bottom of the blowback chamber a ton causing the slide to lock up! But nothing a little dremmeling won't handle and will make the gun cycle so much more smoothly.
That's just me though.

- Topa

·
Registered
35 Posts
My friend has a TM g17, he tried using WEs mags but they were >really< finicky. The striker would hit and lock open the gas release, spraying propane out the barrel like crazy, and then suddenly they would work. Then the same thing would happen after a few mags. I think they settled out in the end though.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My experience with the WE 1911s was that the slides always wobbled a bit, leaking mags were pretty common, and there was a lot of "Clangy" mechanical noise when they were fired. Usually shot pretty well though

·
Registered
909 Posts
swordfish described my experience with a WE 1911 perfectly.

Shot good, but was wobbly, leaky, and made of terrible pot metal. Also, the piece that locks the barrel down (barrel bushing) on the 1911's will break. Mine started to and I actually reinforced it with super glue and the part still hasn't broken even after trading to a teammate.

Overall, I would say that WE is a good budget pistol.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
I hate WE's M1911 it was good for about 2 mags worth of bbs and from that time and on the slide stuck, the wobble was too much for me to bear and finally the loading nozzle break and I gave it to friend and then he throw it away!

If you want a Glock go with KSC/KWA and if you want better accuracy choose the TM which has better hop up.

I'm using KSC G18c and I play with it and use it on every game for the past year and half. I absolutely love it.

Wolf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.