Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Matt and I have been playing indoor airsoft ,down in Georgia, for about two years now. I have recently decided to begin playing outdoors and ,considering my desire to be an actual sniper in the Military since the age of five, I figured becoming an airsoft sniper would be the perfect opportunity for me to develop the patience, discipline, and knowledge of a sniper to help better my chances of graduating from Fort Benning in the future.

Gear: only an Echo 1 M4 with an ACOG sight and foregrip for now but I play on purchasing a sniper rifle in the near future

Camo: at this moment I am gathering the supplies to begin the process of creating a ghillie suit.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Always wanted to play some indoor airsoft. I am sure its a lot of fun, especially in the winter when you can still use your GBBs...Wait you are in Georgia..Lucky.

Anyways, glad to have you with us and enjoy the boards.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
inthetallgrass said:
Could you post pics of your acog.
I shall, matter of fact i may do that in a few minutes

fuzzywolly said:
Welcome to the forum! Always wanted to play some indoor airsoft. I am sure its a lot of fun
It is pretty awesome until you get a 12 year old VIP and in the loading room they point their KWA pistol at your un-masked face and say "Defend me with your life!!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.