Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought that I would thank everyone for enforcing the grammar rules. I've been reading through posts on other forums, Facebook and other places and it drives me nuts! It hurts my head to even try to read some of them. So, thank you again.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree with everything that has been said. It's nice that all the rules are actually enforced, and by everyone.

If you're going to actually contribute, writing correctly and legibly is not a barrier. It's a foundation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree completely. I was a little wary of the rules when I first joined the forum this month but it really does help the flow of ideas and information in comparison with other unintelligable banter on other sites.

·
Registered
445 Posts
hoggie said:
Agreed. I'm younger then most on here. I like that I can come on here, and get serious help. Not some punk 8 year old with a stock wal-mart gun telling me "BUY THIS, IT LOOKZ SO COOL"
Hoggie please don't necro post, but because it is only a month old and we recently have had worse necro posts a slap on the wrist will do

·
Registered
84 Posts
I really like this rule actually. It is one of the reasons I joined. Or more specifically, because unlike a lot of forums both small-scale and large, there is a sense of overall maturity here, and that rule reflects that. Aside from just ensuring that posts are actually readable.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree with all of the above posts. This forum has a great reputation among airsoft snipers, thanks to the boys and girls who ensure that the forum is held to a very high standard.

I also enjoy not seeing a the normal cuss words per sentance. It really ticks me off when some guy is using such foul language that a ten year old would start saying things that no colonel should use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.