Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh the inner barrel length of my svd is 550mm i have dissasebled and used a ruler to find the length is 550mm but my question is the barrel is an aeg barrel and not sure if it will fit my bolt action svd-s ?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Was that bucking stock? It looks like a king arms bucking which is not an aeg bucking.

·
Administrator
6,261 Posts
Yeap it looks like a VSR hop up.
And the barrel looks its VSR cut.
The longer VSR barrel I've seen for sale is 555mm, you can custom order one longer form EdGi if you like, but I don't see the reason, the Deep Fire barrels are not the best but have decent quality IMO.
Your Deep Fire barrel is VSR cut or AEG? I don't think I've seen DF VSR cut...

Wolf

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think its aeg cut not sure says: Deep Fire Upgrade Barrel 6.02 M16 G36 AUG 550mm

Item Code DF-CPB21
Model No. Airsoft AEG Barrel 550mm
Price
- RECOMMENDED TO BE USED ONLY WITH ADD ON SILENCER
- Deep Fire Airsoft AEG Precision Barrel 6.02mm for M16 M16A1 M16A2 G36 SR16 Steyr AUG
- 550mm Length Stainless Steel Tightbore Upgrade Barrel
- Additional 41mm barrel length for extended barrel and suppresor combination
- 6.02mm Precision Inner Airsoft Rifle Barrel
- Perfect for tighter grouping & more accurate shooting
- Increases FPS for Higher Velocity
- If you use the gun without the silencer suppressor then this inner barrel will protrude

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
i think its aeg cut not sure says: Deep Fire Upgrade Barrel 6.02 M16 G36 AUG 550mm

Item Code DF-CPB21
Model No. Airsoft AEG Barrel 550mm
Price
- RECOMMENDED TO BE USED ONLY WITH ADD ON SILENCER
- Deep Fire Airsoft AEG Precision Barrel 6.02mm for M16 M16A1 M16A2 G36 SR16 Steyr AUG
- 550mm Length Stainless Steel Tightbore Upgrade Barrel
- Additional 41mm barrel length for extended barrel and suppresor combination
- 6.02mm Precision Inner Airsoft Rifle Barrel
- Perfect for tighter grouping & more accurate shooting
- Increases FPS for Higher Velocity
- If you use the gun without the silencer suppressor then this inner barrel will protrude
It's an AEG barrel I'm sorry to say.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
If this stock barrel and bucking fit into your chamber perfectly as is, then no. Not unless you either get some sort of conversion chamber (not sure if there is one for your gun) or heavily modify your existing chamber, which I don't think you will be up to doing. I could be wrong on this one, but you may have to send it back or keep it as a just in case part.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.