Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the WinGun Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine. I've heard about tapping it for Hpa and I am very interested in doing so because I would love to use it on my field, only issue is that it's too powerful for my field and I need to be able to control the power so HPA seems to be the best idea

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man!

From the looks of it, should be a pretty simple process. Just fitting some sort of connector at the magazine where the CO2 input valve / puncturing is, and going with a line.

In your place, I would try a minimalist setup and try to hide it somewhere inside the stock. So a small 12g CO2 adapter + regulator, such as Wolverine's Wraith standalone version + Wolverine's BOLT On Tank regulator High Pressure version.

With that sort of setup you can even go a step further and separate the output valve part of the magazine from the bb feeding mechanism, getting the valve part fixed to the gun and implementing some mag sticks kind of system for the feeding, which can easily be 3d-printed.

It's quite some work, but with the right tools and knowledge should be relatively simple to achieve.
Right now me and a buddy of mine wanted to try something the idea is "Take an old CO2 Cartridge empty it, drill holes in both sides of it and slide an HPA tube through it have the Mag apart and run the tube through the gasket (going to try and buy more gaskets to test) epoxy the line inside of the old cartridge so the line shouldn't blow back through drill a hole for the line to go through where the normal pusher for the Co2 cartridges is and connect an HPA connector to the end." now we're or not it's fesable I'm not sure but I'm willing to try. All I want to do is use the gun, I've had it for 2 years and all it's done is collect dust. I don't mind messing up a mag 30 to 50 buck for a new one but the gun I feel like I could ruin without professional help. I'm good with computers but not so much this. I'll talk to my buddy see what he thinks about it and maybe see how much someone who mods alot may charge me lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.