Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
A ghillie suit....Thats kind of broad.

1. What kind? One used for prone, stalking, etc.
2. Whats the terrain/surrounding vegetation? Winter is not specific enough. Heck, winter across the earth is like summer months for us here in America. So you need to be way more specific.
3. Are you looking for a ghillie to use in the snow or...?

And like everyone else has said, please follow the rules. You broke a great number in one post. Possibly a record...

And check out the concealment section and the stickies. There is some good info there for you.

One last thing, welcome aboard ;)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
scotishsniper said:
1 read the rules, 2 if you've already made a ghillie suit, take white paper and jam it in the holes like you would with burlap, or you cpuld buy a white hunting suit and use that
Two mods have already told the original poster to read the rules. The thread has been dead for two weeks and you decide to say the same thing that has already been established here ??? No...

Clearly you did not read the rules either. Your spelling sucks, and you have yet to put a period at the end of your sentences. I just responded to your post in another thread, and am letting this slide, but make sure you realize the next time you post, I am not going to be so generous. You are off to a bad start, as both of your posts have broken a few rules here. I suggest trying to turn things around, or simply do not post.

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.