Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I don't post up on here much anymore seeing as I have been running support weapons most of the summer for my team, but at a recent Op I ran My father's KWA SR12 (My M14 DMR isn't complete), In DM fashion. I just thought I would post up the few pics that were taken of me. Enjoy.

Holding a bunker on top of a hill.

On the move with the team.

These pics were taken in the midst of firefights hence why my hood is off. Let me know what you guys think.

Cromag

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hahah, something about fat guys hiding behind small trees always make me chuckle as I put one in their leg or side. Looked pretty good of a setup, the only problem I saw with pic #1 was you had your barrel sticking out of the other side of the cover, and going past the "Comfort zone" if you will. I mean, in that situation, I can see why you would have done it, because the chance of someone sneaking up and grabbing your barrel without you knowing would be next to none. But just make sure you don't get in the habit of it (For all those who look at this picture as well).

Looks like a good time man, good to see you posting again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.