Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I have had that happen to me on my well mb-10, that is if you are talking about side to side play. As long as the mag works fine, just put a little black duct tape or electric tape (although electric tape tends to peel off) on the sides of the mag or in the magwell if you use multiple mags.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
if you are talking about side to side play. As long as the mag works fine, just put a little black duct tape or electric tape (although electric tape tends to peel off) on the sides of the mag or in the magwell if you use multiple mags.
Just put your foot in the door before me:)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I do the tape mod to almost all my gun's mags to stop vibrations to make it quieter. I think Inthetallgrass's silencing guide had something similar about putting tape on the bipod for this purpose.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ANother good way is to add a small piece of velcro (the fuzzy side) to the inside of the magwell. That way you only have to add it once not everytime you get a new magazine! Just check fit first before slicking it in place. Usually one side works better than the other!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.