Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rifle has died. Caput. Destroyed. Gone for ever.

You'll never guess what happened to it.

It got hit by a car. My dads car. And who gets blamed. Me.
Soooooooo;
I need a new rifle (not an l96 this time).
Requirements:
I value accuracy a lot. (must be accurate)
It must be two tone (not old enough for a liscence)
It must be quality.
It MUST be from a uk site.

Thanks for any imput.

-Jam

·
Registered
205 Posts
zeroone, Firesupport, Rules of Engagement and Wolf Armouries all do a "2Tone" paint service. It means you can pick pretty much any gun you want/can afford and have 50% of it painted orange/green/blue/red...
Usually costs an extra £20+.
Failing that, buy a £99 VSR11 off justbbguns. It's a cheap VSR 10, and that is exactly what you get... I love them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What internal parts does the vsr11 take. Will it take the vsr 10 parts?

(oh and in case your wondering my gun was on the drive when I went to fetch an Allen key and my dad backed the car out and squashed it flat.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Little slider thingy for the hop adjustment on the VSR
I might have an outer barrel and a green (2tone stock) for the L96 and a fair few other bits if you really want to save it :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. It's gone and if I orders all the parts I need it will cost more than a new gun as some have to come from all over the world. And sereously, the l96 was annoying the sh!t out of me (darn bucking got ripped and hop up chamber snapped).

I'm just gonna browse around cause it won't be until June (my birthday) that I'll get another gun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.