Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
561 - 580 of 597 Posts

·
Administrator
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #563 ·
Damn all photo sharing sites give me issues .
So I'll upload some more here

Asahi WA2000 SDX (the only one in existence!) and the Holy Grail of airsoft Asahi M40 in one photo.
Sadly the M40 is now sold but took a few photos before I sent it out

·
Administrator
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #567 ·
Is that block thing some sort of ammunition?
Yea those are called Blade Bullets were specifically designed for the Asahi M40/M700 shell eject gun.
It was an early attempt to make bbs fly further and more accurately. The gun was build in 1993 and the guns didn't have hop up at all.
The companies tried several way to increase the range one was this and they even made the Magna barrels specifically for these bullets, this barrel was a strait rifled barrel, my gun had that barrel too which was a factory option .

The Asahi M40 was able to fire a real .22LR bullet and when the Japanese authorities learned that, they confiscated and destroyed all guns they managed to find.
Out of 250 M40 and M700 made less than 24 still exist
Because of this gun Asahi company closed for 10 years and this gun is the reason Japanese made guns are made of plastic
Also the reason why only one silver WA2000 was build is that the company closed before they made the other 9 they planned on making.

Wolf

Attachments

·
Registered
Octavia VRS
92 Posts
VFC M40A5 ... Damn i have to take it out for tuning ! I havent touched for over 2 years!

Wolf
My All time favorite RIF.
Jealous mate, tempted to get the stock for my VSR.

·
Registered
Octavia VRS
92 Posts
Thank you

I built a Tanaka with the Modelworks stock... It'saa nice stock. Transformsthe gun.
Here's the Tanaka and the VFC together.. I must admit tho the VFC looks better.. slicker!

View attachment 20417
View attachment 20418

Wolf
They’re both beauties but it does have that edge doesn’t it.
I’ve just been reading up on the VFC and Sniper Mechanics reviews.
Now I know it’s VSR compatible I may see if I can get a HPA version planned.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Ooh yeah, if you could drill a 1-1/8 inch hole as deep as possible inside the stock, you could rock one of my tanks.
Idk what the mag situation is like, but that'd be cool.

You could also run CO2 but that has it's drawbacks, or maybe you could cut out a section for a .2L from AliExpress, being shorter than a normal 13/3000 tank.
Stuff to think about for sure, but feel free to message me if you're interested.

·
Registered
Octavia VRS
92 Posts
Ooh yeah, if you could drill a 1-1/8 inch hole as deep as possible inside the stock, you could rock one of my tanks.
Idk what the mag situation is like, but that'd be cool.

You could also run CO2 but that has it's drawbacks, or maybe you could cut out a section for a .2L from AliExpress, being shorter than a normal 13/3000 tank.
Stuff to think about for sure, but feel free to message me if you're interested.
Ive got a wedding to save for first 😅
Plenty of 2023/24 projects in my mind.

·
Registered
Octavia VRS
92 Posts
What’s better than two real steels…. 3 😎

561 - 580 of 597 Posts