Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
581 - 597 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
Octavia VRS
92 Posts
Sadly real steels in Greece is a no go... Semi auto rifles aren't allowed at all.

Wolf
That sucks, can you at least get a suppressor?
I feel for our US brethren that cannot.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
You can form 1 a suppressor where you get a "solvent trap" or make a suppressor and register it, but that takes half a year or so and costs $200.
Around here the cheapest suppressor which is a piece of garbage is like $200, so that's $400 after the tax and 6 month wait.
Usually they settle in the $600-1800 range, which is crazy since it will likely cost more than your optic or even the gun.
Our suppressors are super heavy too, since they're built to last forever and all that, since half a year of no suppressors and being out 200 bucks isn't very kosher if you ask most people here.
That comes at the cost of having full inconel cans, thick cans, expensive materials, or super heavy cans, making them less enjoyable overall.

Comparably, from what I understand in Europe you can get a solid suppressor for less than $300 with an annoying but smaller tax, and with better weight or suppression.
They may not be as tough, but if you can afford 50K rounds of any ammo idk why you can't afford another can.

·
Administrator
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #584 ·
Suppressor I think so ..
But semi auto and scopes/red dot are not allowed as well.. You need a special permit for each scope!
Even replicas are illegal.. We move the guns without scopes on them and the scopes are hidden in car .

Wolf

·
Super Moderator
4,170 Posts

·
Administrator
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #590 ·
Finally after 2 months of searching I managed to lay my hands on a mint VFC G28 GBB DX!
What a gorgeous looking rifle .. I thought i looked weird with that 50 shades of tan paintjob but in reality is very cool!
Didn't came with the original case but with a better one! The original case was cracked during shipping towards the original owner.
Bag Luggage and bags Automotive design Vehicle Electronic device

Machine gun Trigger Air gun Engineering Gun barrel

And good opportunity to take side by side photos with the PSG-1..

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

More photos to come

Wolf

581 - 597 of 597 Posts