Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I have been told to get both the Bolt and the Bolt M by different people. I can't really find the exact differences ANYWHERE on the internet. So my question is this... What is are the differences between the Bolt and the Bolt M. I know that the Bolt is electric and has almost no resistance, and the Bolt M isn't electric. I literally can't find any other differences on the internet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
The BOLT uses a standard 45° trigger, but none of the sears, while the BOLT M uses the 45° sears and the stock trigger.
The BOLT also has less mechanical noise and has the ability to be more efficient due to different airsaver springs and shims for longer barrels.
As for durability, the BOLT wins as there's nothing to wear on it, except for O-rings every couple hundred thousand shots and so on.
If you do get the BOLT, I suggest getting a
1/4 push connect with 1/8 NPT threads
10-32 90° elbow with 1/8 barb
1/4X1/8 air line
I have a lot of the air line and like 10 push connect fittings on hand that I would send you for the price of shipping if you like.
The larger line and 90° fitting are for strength and air flow as you'll be able to support your body weight on the air line of it's not connected to your gun, and the fitting removes chances of kinks and cuts greatly.
That being said, may as well use your stock line until it breaks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The BOLT uses a standard 45° trigger, but none of the sears, while the BOLT M uses the 45° sears and the stock trigger.
The BOLT also has less mechanical noise and has the ability to be more efficient due to different airsaver springs and shims for longer barrels.
As for durability, the BOLT wins as there's nothing to wear on it, except for O-rings every couple hundred thousand shots and so on.
If you do get the BOLT, I suggest getting a
1/4 push connect with 1/8 NPT threads
10-32 90° elbow with 1/8 barb
1/4X1/8 air line
I have a lot of the air line and like 10 push connect fittings on hand that I would send you for the price of shipping if you like.
The larger line and 90° fitting are for strength and air flow as you'll be able to support your body weight on the air line of it's not connected to your gun, and the fitting removes chances of kinks and cuts greatly.
That being said, may as well use your stock line until it breaks.
send me some photos of that stuff please

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I don't feel like taking my gun apart, but here's links instead
LINE
INPUT FITTING 1X
90° OUTPUT FITTING 1X

I'd also recommend making something like this fitting as I killed a cylinder with the stock one.
I'd also recommend making a new wire harness and pigtail as well as sanding your trigger box on a flat surface and gluing the switch in a good position like so.

In the future I plan to sell air line conversion kits and that fitting with the Delrin protective sleeve under the name Precision Pursuits if anyone is interested.
Everything I plan on selling will be things that I wanted myself and ended up making.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.