Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
First off, wood and metal are two completely different things. As such, they require two completely different processes to work with. I don't have too much experience with metals, but I am pretty good at wood. There are several ways you can build something out of wood. You can make the externals with a 3D printer, you can use hand tools and shape it yourself, you can use a band saw to get the rough shape and sand it down to the final shape, shaping several different portions and gluing them together at the end, etc.

If you really want to start building stocks out of wood, start by building simple things like, and I know this is a cliche, a birdhouse. Get the feel for what you are working with before you get into building the harder things.

To make the gun part of the guns, not just the stocks, you will need metal experience and that I can't help you with. Maybe pay someone to make that for you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.